Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cornbelly's!

Wednesday we went to Cornbelly's! The kids had fun, but it was freezing cold! I wish we had gone on a different night, but what can you expect for end of October! I would've taken more pictures, but we all wanted to stay bundled up. We went through the maze, rode the cow train, jumped on the big "pillow" and did various little things there. We would've done more had it not been so windy and cold! Next year! We went to Chili's afterward and had dinner! It was a great evening spent as a family!



Daddy helping Brayden ride the tire horse!


Daddy making sure Brayden's bundled up! I love this picture!


Alex, Daddy and Brayden


Brayden just chillin'


Alex jumping on the big pillow


Brayden being a goat!


My silly boys!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Looks fun and COLD! Why can't it just stay warm all year? :)
I your kids are soo cute!

PS Did you see a black camera laying around anywhere? Mine was lost there... LOL

Jessica Astin said...

I am glad you guys had fun! Your little ones are troopers, the cold normally makes kids fussy but they look like they are having a blast.

Brittany said...

Too bad it was so cold. Cute pic!

John and Melissa Cameron said...

I love the pic of Brayden as a goat. Such a cute little smile.