Friday, September 4, 2009

SURPRISE!!

We're having a baby!! I wasn't going to post this yet, but I'm so bad at keeping secrets! We are due in the Springtime. I can't wait to have a spring baby, I have two summer babies, so I'm so excited to be able to miss the summer entirely this time around. I can't wait to have a newborn again. I love that stage! I just love being a mom so much! Here's a little poem that we came up with to tell the Grandparents (I blocking out my actual due date in case there's any crazies that are reading my blog)

I'm number 3 and I'm on my way
Pink or blue, I can't say
but I'll be here soon,*** is the day
I can't wait to meet you and I can't wait to play!
Love, Baby Page

We wrote it in crayons with some letters backward for my parents to read and Alex read it over the web cam to Adam's parents! This will be my parents 20th grandchild and Adam's parent's 3rd!

We are thrilled, but we're still cautious! The other day, some of you know that I posted on facebook that I was worried about something. Well, I went in for emergency oral surgery because I had a bad infection in my toothe and I had to get it taken out. Well, I'm still in my first trimester and they don't usually do any dental work until you're in your second trimester. Well, I was assured that everything they were using and everything I would be taking was safe. Two days later, I started bleeding pretty heavily and thought I was miscarrying. I went to the Dr. and thankfully, they were able to find the heartbeat. I've seen the heartbeat one more time since then, and I go back in two weeks. So we're praying everything goes okay and that this little one will actually come to our family! Cross your fingers and I'll keep you posted!!

10 comments:

The Sutton's said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting, I hope all goes well for you and the baby, we'll keep you in our prayers.

welchfamily said...

I am so glad you posted this...I hate secerts also!!!! I am so happy for you and will keep you in my prayrs!!!

Jenessa said...

Congrats, Pages! That's so exciting! I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. You are an awesome mom, April! I'm grelad you shared the news!:)

Brittany said...

Congrats! Hope everything is ok and the baby will arrive safely.

The Browns said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! =] And I'm glad that everything is ok! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes great!!

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

Aaahhhh!!! I'm so excited for you April! Congratulations!

Megan said...

Yey!!! I'm so happy for you, that's awesome April! Hope you feel great the entire time!!!

Carolyn Smith said...

I am so thrilled for your wonderful news. I will keep you in my prayers. I am sure all will be fine with you and the baby. What a blessing for you and your mom and dad.

Kellie :) said...

Congratulations!!

ShaeandJustin said...

Congrats to you! Nothing is like having a new baby in the home. Hope everything goes well for you!