Friday, December 5, 2008

Hubby Tag!!



1. Where did you meet? We both worked at The Home Depot! We talked to eachother for months before actually hanging out! He was so much fun and made me laugh like crazy!
2. How long did you date before you got married? 19 months
3. How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He listens when I happen to mention that I want something and then sure enough he gets it for me! LOL
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is very hard working and very loyal! He'd do anything for me and the kids!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Ape! Haha! How romantic
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
9. What is his favorite food? I'm not sure what his favorite is, but he loves a good steak!
10. What is his favorite sport? SOCCER!! He's played since he was 5!
11. When and where was your first kiss? Halloween night 2003 on his couch watching a scary movie!
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go on a date nate, even though that's pretty rare nowadays! We like to watch movies and our favorite t.v. shows together and go out to dinner as a family!
13. Do you have any children? Yes 2 boys!
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He speaks Japanese! It's only hidden now because he doesn't use it much!
15. How old is he? 29
16. Who said I love you first? Actually, I did! He knew how scared I was of getting serious because I didn't want to get involved too fast for my son's sake so he never said it!! I aked him why he didn't say it first and he said that when I was ready to say it, I'd be ready to hear it!! So true!
17. What is his favorite type of music? R&B
18. What do you admire most about him? He is the smartest, funniest, handsomest, most compassionate man I've ever met! I love that he fell in love with me even though he knew it wasn't going to be easy having an instant family. He has never acted like he didn't want to be a part of it and just dove right in the fatherhood! It takes a special person to be able to do that!
19. Do you think he will read this? I don't know! He's only been on our blog once!
But if so, I love you Honey!! You're the best!

I tag Tami, Melissa, Joni, and Jessica and anyone else that wants to do it!

No comments: